Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A trip to Dayton Artistry in Wood 2014

I decided last year that I would make the trip to Artistry in Wood held November 8 & 9, 2014 in Dayton, Ohio. As the show neared and the time came to make the bookings I did question "why am I going? "but having had so much fun there before I decided to give it one more go. I was not to be disappointed. This year I decided to take the train from Bellingham to Seattle. Cost was $24.00. The trip was priceless. The views from the train were typical West Coast spectacular. There was abundant viewing of birds and boats. The window through which I took the pictures were a little dirty from the recent two inch two day rain shower whereby the trees of the Wet Coast get watered.
Coastal views


Ballard Locks Seattle

Walking from the Train station to Pike Place

Post Alley in the Pike Place Market area

Etta's Restaurant featured Salmon dish topped with Shitaki mushroom Relish

No comments:

Post a Comment