Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year.

I hope everyone was able to spend some quality time with their families. Time is precious as we all find out when a deadline approaches. I realized exactly one week before Christmas that I had promised to make all the Christmas gifts for the children this year. Amazingly enough I finished one carving and had three others in completed enough stages to hand out as recognizable gifts. Since than I have completed two more and by the first Saturday meeting of the year they will all be done. You have to come to the meeting to see them at Show and Tell.

That meeting is at 10 AM Saturday morning. January 7, 2012 at the Seniors Center on Cyril St in Abbotsford. Don't forget the Presidents challenge this month is any carving that you have done in the past or are working on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment